The Sydney Morning Herald Schools Summit brings together Australia’s education sector to network and learn. Our event attracts the decision-makers in schools, associations and government, and we place a great emphasis on providing our sponsors and exhibitors with a highly targeted, quality audience. Event sponsorship or exhibiting will allow your organisation to:
- Generate leads from a high-level, targeted audience
- Close sales in a more personal manner than via phone
- Build relationships with potential & existing clients
- Demonstrate your product in person
- Network with the industry extensively in our pre-event marketing campaign
This year presents a unique opportunity to connect with buyers and sector leadership both face-to-face and virtually.
Form meaningful connections, generate quality leads and build brand awareness at the premier meeting place for NSW’s education
Click here for more information on our previous events’ audiences and speakers, our marketing breakdown and previous partners.